Sunday, April 18, 2010

Update, Layouts & Cards (lots!!)

First off, I would like to apologize to my readers (all 7 of you....LOL!!!) I haven't updated my blog in FOREVER!! I've been kind of busy with work, family & life in general and just couldn't find the time to post!

We have recently purchased a camping membership, a travel trailer and my husband had knee surgery (just this week) and I have been taking care of him....although he is finally up and around, thank goodness!!

Here are some things I've done in the past month, some just for myself and others for The Shoe blog, which I have neglected to post on there, but I did do them!!

This page was done for the March 19th challenge at The Shoe. Our mission: Trees!! We must use trees somehow in our project. My pic has trees and I also stamped some trees at the bottom.

The products I used were:
CS -Bazzill; PP - MME (Laundry Line Coastal & Flirty); Paint - Adirondack in Pink Sherbert; Ink - CTMH in Blush; Stamp - CTMH "Aspiration"; Pen - AC Slick Writer in Brown; Tag - Joanns; Adhesives - Zots, Scotch, Herma; Sketch - Page Maps August 2007; Unknowns - Buttons & Flowers

Next, I did this page for the March 26th challenge at The Shoe. Mission: Recycle!! I used the corrugated inside of a USPS box and sprayed shimmer stuff on it! This is my daughter, Sarina, acting silly in San Diego!

Products used:
CS - DCWV; Corrugated board - USPS; Paint - Tattered Angels in Lemon Meringue & Fruit Punch; Alphas - AC Thickers Daiquiri; Bling - Best Occasions; Flower - Prima; Pen - Sakura Black Glaze; Adhesives - Zots & Scotch.

This card was for the April 2nd challenge (Use Eggs). It didn't come out the way I had hoped, but it's still cute!Products used:
CS & PP - DCWV; Stamps - CTMH "Easter Eggs"; Ribbon - Offray; Ink - CTMH Citrus Leaf, Blush, Crystal Blue & Orange; Gems - Darice; Adhesives - Scotch; Pen - Sakura White; Sketch - CTMH Originals.

And last but not least for The Shoe challenges is for April 9th's Color Challenge (Kraft, Pastel Blue & Pastel Yellow). This is my oldest daughter and her cousin riding a ride at the San Diego Fair last July. Too Cute!


Products used:
CS - Bazzill, DCWV; PP - Unknown; Shimmer Ink - Shimmerz Vibez Sunset Strip & Jeni B Bleu; Flowers - Unknown (white & sprayed); Adhesives - Scotch, Herma, Zots; Ink - CTMH Heavenly Blue; Font - Americana BT; Brad - Unknown; Sketch - Page Maps August 2007.

Now onto some stuff I did just for me...LOL!! These are from the San Diego Fair on July 3, 2009. We flew from Virginia to California that day and went straight to the fair from the airport (because Joan Jett was playing that night at the fair!!) We had so much fun, but were exhausted the next day!

This pic is my youngest, Sarina, eating a Gigantic Turkey Leg at the fair. Eyes bigger than her stomach!

Products used:
(Most things are from the Little Red Scrapbook March Kit) CS - Bazzill; PP - Sassafras; Tag - Unknown; Adhesive - Herma, Scotch; Bling - Recollections; Alpha - AC Daiquiri (in white & painted); Paint - Adirondack in Pool; Pen - Gel Writer.
And lastly.....Another one from the fair. This is my oldest daughter with her youngest cousin. They have never met (she was born WAY after we moved from San Diego), but you wouldn't have known that it was their first meeting! Gracie just loved her "new" cousins like crazy!
Products used:
Again, most from the Little Red Scrapbook March Kit! CS - Bazzill; PP - Sassafras; Tag - GCD Designs; Sketch - Page Maps June 2007; Sizzix Big Shot; Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder; EK Success corner rounder; Shimmerz Vibez in Sunset Strip; Pen - Gel Writer; Alpha - AC Thickers Gift Box; Paint - Adirondack in Pool; Adhesives - Scotch, Herma, Zots & Pop Dots.
Well, that's it for now!! I have one more project I need to get done for The Shoe Fashionista Friday Challenge coming up this week. I'm hoping I can get it done tonight after dinner, but won't post until Friday!! I also missed this past Friday's challenge, which was an inspiration challenge, because my mother brought over the wrong albums!! I'm thinking I might have to go to her house and get the pics I need so I can get that one done this week too!
Thanks for stopping by and reading!! I will try and update again this week!!
Til next time,
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment