Friday, May 7, 2010

Fashionista Friday - Mother's Day Theme

This week over at The Shoe our theme is Mother's Day....of course! It is coming up this Sunday, May 9th and what a great way to celebrate by creating a lovely LO or card for your Mom!

This LO I made is of my mom and I in 1974 and just her in 2004 (I've blacked out her face per her request.) This picture of the LO does not do it justice, it is really quite pretty in person. I am a lot like my mom: we look alike, we got gray hair early, we laugh alike, we have the same sense of humor, we married men who are just alike, we don't like our pictures taken, we both had 2 girls, etc....I could go on and on!

It took me awhile to go through all the albums of pics she had at her house to find the perfect ones, and let me tell you, there are not alot of pics of my mom or of her and I together (hence the baby pic of me!) She is my world, and I don't know what I would do without her!

I've titled this LO "You are so beautiful to me" and unfortunately I've lost my list of supplies that I used for it.

Thanks for stopping by and checking it out! I hope you all have a terrific Mother's Day!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Karen!

    Thanks for your lovely comment. I laughed when I read your comment about the inverted sunglasses LOL Why do you think toddlers do that? For me,I think its because of Hannah's button nose. Every time she wears it correctly,it falls off. LOL

    Anyway, advance Happy Mother's Day to you! Im definitely sure that layout will be so precious. I love the title. It's perfect!

    ReplyDelete