Thursday, May 28, 2009

No Scrappiness going on here.....

I haven't scrapped anything in the last....ummmm...few days!! I've been super busy, trying to work, study for a test tomorrow, keep my kids and DH fed, house cleaned, etc!! BUT, I have FINALLY gotten on the bandwagon that is known as "TWILIGHT"!! I know, a little late, but now that I know what it is all about I AM HOOKED!! I read "Twilight" on Memorial Day (yes, in 1 sitting) and then I bought "New Moon" yesterday and finished reading that today!! I came home and asked my daughter were "Eclipse" was and she said my sister had it.....dang it, my sister lives in Northern Virginia....no time to have her send it to me because I will go crazy with anticipation!!! So, instead, after my test tomorrow I will be running my butt on over to the great Wally World and buying it. Thankfully my daughter still has "Breaking Dawn" in her bedroom, so I will not have to run out and get that one! I know, crazy right???

Well, as soon as I can get those books read I will be back to my scrappy little self.....I HOPE! I have so much I want to do, I'm going to TRY and make a Calendar for my MIL for her birthday in June, but I will not be giving it to her until July when I fly out to San Diego to see them....YEAH VACATION!!

Well, thanks for reading (my lovely 2 followers!!! LOL!!!) and anyone else who happens upon my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment