Thursday, May 21, 2009

Welcome!

Ok, so this is a FIRST for me! I have never blogged before, but I figure "why not give it a go!!". So here I am, ready to post my first blog....YEAH!! This is just a place for me to post my scrapbook pages and the cards that I create....either for myself or others (like other blog challenges).
I hope you all enjoy my page....I need to figure out how to customize it, so any tips would be greatly appreciated! Maybe I'll have to ask my wonderful friend Tracey (over at http://scrappintrackside.blogspot.com/ ).....I just LOVE her....she's the greatest and she makes the most amazing scrappy pages & cards I've ever seen. So stop by her blog and see her wonderful creations!

So here are a few of my creations so far:

This LO is from our Bahama anniversary trip. This is my DH and I "Snorkeling in Freeport". I used one of those 12x12 pages that has 2 side 6x12 flaps that open up:












Birthday LO of my oldest daughters 14th Birthday. The girls are in their bathing suits in the jacuzzi tub filled with bubbles!!




Here is on of "Our Hero"....my husband from his last deployment in 2007:




This is ME at Thanksgiving 2008.....posing for the camera (which I'm always behind....LOL!!!)




Well, I hope you all enjoy! I will try and get some other things worked on and posted soon!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment