Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Got Pudding

So, I'm kinda out of my scrapbooking funk. I've done a couple of pages in the last few days, but that was probably because I didn't have to work, and the fact that I have some awesome pics from our San Diego visit with family that I want to get done.

This LO was from a sketch by my friend Tanisha over at The Shoe (If the Shoe Fits...Scrap It blog). Of course I modified it to come up with this particular setup and also by making it an 8x8 page instead of my normal 12x12. I will be sending it as a gift to my dear SIL for my niece's birthday present and then I think I'm going to do the same LO and use it in a calendar I plan on making my MIL for Christmas.

So here's the story behind the LO: We (my girls, my 2 SIL's, my 4 nephews and 1 niece) were at Coronado Beach, CA having a day of togetherness....we hadn't seen each other in 4 years!! Well, we had brought some pudding for the kids to snack on but we forgot to bring spoons!! That didn't stop my almost 2-year old niece from eating hers, as you can see. That pudding on her face (I know, you can't really see it in this pic) was priceless!! She is just too adorable for words!








Here is a menu of items I used:

DCWV cardstock (brown and blue)
DCWV Tahiti stack (PP)
Recollections flowers
CTMH pendant (it says "Cherish")
K&Company Recycled chipboard
Gelly Roll glaze pen (white)
Unknown brads
Unknown tassel

Thanks for stopping by to check out my blog! Head on over to see my friends at The Shoe, they would love to have you!!

Until next time!

4 comments:

  1. i am SO happy to see you scrapping!!! and this is amazing! i love it!!! does this mean you are out of the rut??? yay!!! talk to you soon!
    ~tracey

    ReplyDelete
  2. great LO, I love the way you have changed the dimensions of the sketch, really suits the LO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhhh!! Karen!!! I meant o drop by to tell how I really loved what you did with the sketch!! I know you are working hard girl! We are going to have to have another girl scrap weekend so you can come!!
    Tanisha~

    ReplyDelete