Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Snow Much Fun!!!

No scrapping post today, but boy, I can't wait to scrap these photos (and I'm not posting all of them, that would be too much!!)

These were taken on January 31, 2010, the day after our "big" snowstorm in the Hampton Roads area of Virginia. We decided to get dressed up in our ski gear and go make snow angels in our backyard. Of course, there were some snowballs thrown too....LOL!!

Since we moved back to the area 4 1/2 years ago, it has never snowed. It was a lot of fun to watch it fall and then get to play around in it (for the next week...too!!), but let me tell you it was no fun to drive around in! Also, the schools were closed, so my girls did not have school for a total of 7 days....can anyone say "Cabin Fever"??? They were grateful to go back on that Thursday, and so was Mommy!!

Be sure to come back on Friday and see my latest creation for The Shoe blog. Until then....

xoxo,
Karen



No comments:

Post a Comment