Friday, February 5, 2010

A Wishblade and My 1st GDT entry....

I went and bought a Xyron Wishblade this week (only $149 at Tuesday Morning) and I've installed the software....now what?? It is a little intimidating to say the least, so I've joined the Yahoo group on the subject. Hopefully they will lessen my anxiousness at using it! I would love to be able to cut out words, in one of the 1000's of fonts I have on my computer, with it. I will keep you posted....LOL!! And now, FINALLY, my very first assignment for If the Shoe Fits blog came out today....YIPEE!! I'm super excited to be on the GDT over there, as they are wonderful ladies! If you are looking for weekly inspiration to get your scrap on, this is the place to visit!

Now, the challenge this week is a COLOR CHALLENGE....Red, Pink & White. I've created my "Je T'aime" page for this weeks challenge. Although I absolutely LOVE my layout, the other women on the DT with me are PHENOMENAL!!! I guess that just means that I need to up my "game" and start to think outside of my comfort zone. You can Click Here to go directly to the challenge.





Here is my recipe of items used:
1 - Flowers - cut out with Sizzix (brads, cs & pp unknown-from my stash)
2 - Alphabets - AC Thickers Daiquiri
3 - CS & Stripe PP - white & pink from CTMH
4 - Ink - CTMH in Hollycock, Holiday Red and White
5 - Stamp (inside the tag) - CTMH
6 - PP Circle - Deja Views "Lovely"
7 - Tag - MM
8 - Scallop cutter - Cutterpede
9 - Love Metal circle - CTMH
10 - Stickles (on Flowers) - Xmas Red
Thanks for stopping by....until next time....
xoxo,
Karen

2 comments:

  1. This is delightful. Loving the colours and design. Wishing you a lovable Valentines.
    Hugs
    Desire
    {Fellow DT member}

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is really fun to have your own wishblade, and make fun using it to create more beautiful stuff.

    ReplyDelete