Friday, March 5, 2010

FF#25 - Dr. Seuss Birthday Challenge

It is March and guess who's birthday month it is?? Dr. Seuss!! So this weeks challenge over at The Shoe is to celebrate his birthday. I've done a page called "Oh The Places You'll Go" featuring my DH and myself parasailing in Great Stirrup Cay Bahamas for our anniversary last year. I used quotes from his book that fit PERFECTLY with these pics: "It's opener out there in the wide open air" and "You'll be on your way up! You'll be seeing great sites! You'll join the high fliers who soar to high heights!".



I pulled the red from the sail to use around my title and for the flowers, and put blue jeweled brads as their centers. It's not a perfect page (I don't care for the stickles around the title, but I can always go back and change that), but I think it turned out pretty good. Now, just to scrap the other pics from that trip and I'll be golden (it's only been a little over a year since then...LOL!!)



Be sure to stop by The Shoe to see what the other GDT did for Dr. Seuss' birthday!



Til next time!



xoxo,

Karen

Products used:

CS - Bazzill & DCWV

PP - My Minds Eye "Complete Boy" collection

Quotes & Title - Dr. Seuss "Oh The Places You'll Go"

Brads & Flowers - unknown

Stickles - Xmas Red

Sketch - Page Maps May 2008

Cut title with my Wishblade using my Dr. Seuss font

No comments:

Post a Comment