Friday, August 13, 2010

Fashionista Friday Diecut Challenge

This week's challenge over at The Shoe is to use Diecuts....simple, right? You would think so, but I'm not a big user of Diecuts, I pretty much do simple pages; some fancier than others too...LOL!

These are pictures of my 2 daughters and their 2 friends when we went camping for the first time in our new trailer. We were down at Lake Gaston, NC and it was a bit chilly (way back in April). Of course, the girls see the camera and start acting all crazy and these are the pics I got!

All these pieces (except the white CS) are from Storytellers Club, March 2009 kit. They are laser diecuts and come on 3 different sheets so you have plenty to choose from, so I decided to use 2 borders, one of which says "It's a ZOO in here", that I found absolutely perfect for these pics.

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you have found some inspiration to use animal pattern paper in a different way, just like me!

No comments:

Post a Comment