Thursday, August 5, 2010

Page Maps Sketch & Prize

So yesterday I was blog hopping and decided to go to Page Maps to see what was going on over there, not just their blog but to see any new sketches that they may have had. I stumbled upon the sketch challenge for this week (deadline August 15th) and decided I would give it a try. I'm not much for entering challenges, but Holy Moly, did you see the prize they are giving away?? If not, see below and CLICK HERE to go directly to Page Maps blog.



Here is my take on the sketch. I used a 5 x 7 pic of my daughters and nephew on the Riptide ride at Knotts Berry Farm in Buena Park, CA from last year. I've been wanting to scrap it for a long time, just didn't know what to do until I saw this sketch!! I just LOVE that the picture is of them upside down on the ride!!




Here is a list of products I used:

CS: DCWV & Bazzill; PP: Echo Park; Prima packaging; Stickers: Echo Park and Thickers; Tag: Tim Holtz Sizzix Bigz; Journaling tag: Joanns; Punch: Fiskers; Ribbon: Unknown.
Thanks for stopping by and Good Luck everyone who enters!


No comments:

Post a Comment