Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Around We Go!

Here lately I've been getting a lot scrapped, you just haven't seen most of it yet (they are for challenges that haven't posted just yet!!) But I have the day off today and have been "lurking" on a website called ScrapyLand. Their gal Susan is just the funniest lady and I just LOVE her Starting Blox! Plus they have a store that I've been dying to shop at, just don't have the luxury of any extra scrapping money right now...LOL!! If you are into QuicKutz, you have to check them out!!

So today, I decided to do her current one, Starting Blox #17 and I knew I had the perfect pics to do! This is my oldest daughter and her grandma riding the ferris wheel at Knotts Berry Farm last year. I fussy cut a couple of images (the "send 25 cents and the red 2 card) from the scrap side of the paper and used for embellies.


Supplies:
CS: Bazzill; PP: Sassafrass Lass; Ink/Spray: Shimmerz in Cotton Candy and Red-y or Not; Gel Writer Pen; Adhesive: ATG and EK Success Pop Dots.

Thanks for looking! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful,love the colours and details!!! Thanks for the lovely comment!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete