Saturday, November 13, 2010

What's happening?!

Again, with being the bad blogger...LOL!! I've been a little preoccuppied with trying to get some Christmas presents done, that I've neglected my blog.

I was able to get a few projects done for If The Shoe Fits blog. You can check them out here.

I did this page of my oldest daughter's Freshman year in High School. The "Grizzlies" paper I purchased from my LSS and it's a custom made paper they had made for all the local schools in their school colors and mascots.
And this one I did for The Shoe's Holiday themed challenge. These are of my family at Christmas in 2001 while we were stationed on MCB Camp Pendleton, CA. Thankfully, all my husband's family is in that area and we were able to spend it with them.




Thanks for stopping by! Head on over to The Shoe and see what this weeks challenge is! I will hopefully be getting some scrapping done this weekend and will be able to post pics soon!
Hugs,
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment