Tuesday, January 12, 2010

2 New Pages & A Room Makeover

Besides trying to scrap, my daughter's rooms are getting 360 degree makeover! I'll explain more below.

So this weekend I got a little scrappy....not much, but it's a beginning! I scrapped pictures of my girls opening their Christmas presents on our vacation. The tree was TINY, but I took a picture of it anyways and decided to put it on their LO's. Besides clothes (naturally), they both received a digital camera and an ILUV alarm clock/radio/docking station for their IPOD's. Boy were they surprised!

Breanna's Page (above) Recipe:
CTMH - Jingle PP, CS, & Diecut (cut out another ornament & pop-dotted it...it's the red shiny one at the bottom right)
Ribbon - AC
Stickles: Xmas Red & Icicle
Sarina's Page (above) Recipe:
CTMH - Jingle PP, CS & Diecut (cut out another present and stickled it & pop-dotted)
Ribbon - Joann's Craft Essentials
Stickles - Aqua & Xmas Red
Now onto the Room Makeover! For their Christmas gift, my mother is redoing their bedrooms from top to bottom. Instead of choosing who got to go first, the girls decided to have her flip a coin and Breanna won the toss. I really wish I had taken a picture of her room before so that you could see what she was up against, but she started while I was at work and I didn't get the chance to. But to give you an idea, Breanna's room was Mint Chocolate Chip Green, with accents of Turquoise! I mean, it was pretty, but she chose that when she was 10 years old and she is turing 15 in 2 months....time for a change! She is also going from a full-size bed down to a twin to give her more room....her furniture took up most of the space.
Anyways, her room is black, white & a gold-ish color, with a "plaid" on one wall. It doesn't look plaid to me, but it looks really awesome. I can't wait until it is completed and we get to see all the details my mom puts into it. I will post pics of the finished project when it is done. And I will post when Sarina's room gets started (she is going for the "grown-up princess" feel in her room).
Ok, I'm going to try to get some scrapping done for a couple of challenges I've found while blog-hopping. I've got 2 hours before I have to get ready for work.
Have a great day and thanks for reading!





No comments:

Post a Comment