Friday, January 22, 2010

Exciting News!!

I have some exciting news to share....I was chosen to be a part of the GDT at If the Shoe Fits...Scrap It blog today! I'm doing the happy dance! I have been in a scrap rut before the holidays, due to so much going on, but have gotten some of my mojo back. I can't wait to get started on my projects for the month of February!

In the meantime, stop on over to The Shoe and see what they have going on for the rest of January! Their Fashionista Friday #19 challenge was announced today. So CLICK HERE to see what the challenge is.

I look forward to working with the talented ladies over at The Shoe. Also, stop by my blog later this weekend (hopefully) to see the finished product of my youngest daughter's room makeover. It is absolutely gorgeous....my mom did a terrific job!

xoxo.
Karen

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Karen on making the DT over at ITSF. Looking forward to creating with you and the team.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete