Anyways, back to the LO. I did this for a challenge over at If the Shoe Fits... for Fashionista Friday #16. The challenge was to use 10 of one embellie (and I hope that 10 PP works)....not sure you can tell, but there are actually 11 PP on this page. I also took the sketch from Scrapbooks, Etc. magazine's Aug/Sept issue (page 20) and switched it from an 81/2 x 11 page to a 12x12 page.
Stop on over at The Shoe every Friday for their challenges....they are a great group of talented women and they love meeting new people!
- CTMH Aspen PP & CS (except the white one lined like school paper, which is Lily Bee's Vintage Poppy diecut)
- Alphabets - American Crafts Thickers (in vinyl...not sure what font though)
- Paint - Adirondack (in Aqua, Lemonade & Sandal)
- Chipboard - unknown (the snowflakes & photo corners)
- Pen - a regular Bic ink pen