Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Year Promises.....I think!

Ok, so a New Year is here and I've made myself some promises. I'm not calling them "resolutions" because, you know as well as I do, when you do that they just go right out the window. So here's a list of PROMISES I've made to myself:

1 - Lose 10-15 pounds. I paid for this tummy tuck 2 years ago and I've just gotten back into the habit of eating anything I want and not watching my weight, hence I've gained some of it back and I hate it!

2 - Organize my scrap "closest". Yes, I called it a closet, because technically it is!! Now just to get all the clothes out of there so I can actually get in there and scrap....which leads me to #3.

3 - Scrap more!! I've got a zillion pictures laying around that I would love to get scrapped, but because of #2 above, I just don't feel like getting in there!

4 - Blog more! I'm terrible at getting on here and just posting what I feel or what I've been doing. I'm going to try and be better at it.

5 - I'm sure I'll come up with a few more, but mainly those are it (for now!)

Well, in other news: We just got back from our Wintergreen Resort vacation in Nellysford, VA. This was the first time we had gone to the snow and my youngest daughter had a blast! Both of my girls took snowboarding lessons with their Aunt, but my oldest didn't care for it to much. However, my youngest is a natural at it! She even attempted to teach my husband on our 2nd to last day there. If we let her, she would just go and not come back until her lift ticket was expired! Now I'm thinking we are going to have MANY more trips to the mountains for snowboarding!

Below are some pics of us during Christmas. Hope you enjoy and I will be back soon with some finished scrapbook pages (I hope...LOL!!)

Here we are outside the condo we rented for the week:


Here is my youngest, Sarina (in pink) teaching her dad how to work the snowboard....isn't that cute??


Here are my 3 girls (well, one of them is my sister) at the end of their 1st day snowboarding. My youngest doesn't look too happy, does she? Nope, she was tired and wanted to take a nap (hello....she's 12 1/2!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment